Vertex VR is seeking for a Project Manager
Vertex VR is a pioneer in the world of Virtual & Augmented Reality. We are looking for a Project Manager to join our team in Hong Kong. This individual would assist on a range of virtual & augmented reality projects, being involved in the client facing side as well as the internal design and development management.
Your key responsibilities:
• Assisting with the creation of project scopes and proposals (deliverables, schedules, budgets, risk and issues etc.)
• Ensuring all client deliverables meet their expectations, and are delivered on time and on budget.
• Translating client requests into clear directives for the creative and development teams, and regularly brainstorming with teams, introducing strategies and providing feedback to help achieve client vision and goals.
• Developing in-depth knowledge of the industry and clients’ unique business needs – you should be excited to learn all about the current trends in the VR/AR field, and to contribute your ideas and knowledge as this department grows.
We are looking for a team member who:
• Bachelor Degree or advanced degree in Business, Communications, Information system, E-commerce, project management or related discipline
• With at least 3 years of experience in digital project management or agency experience in a related field
• Able to establish goals and set clear expectations, prioritise activities, and follow through to completion
• Has excellent communication skills in English & Cantonese; Mandarin is a huge plus
• Experience of creating and managing a clear product roadmap and ability to prioritise work according to business needs
• Monitor closely with the financial performance of assigned projects and work with line reports to achieve maximum profitability
• Excellent interpersonal skills, including negotiation and problem resolution in a cross-functional team
• Strong understanding and experience of product, project and engineering methodologies
• Excellent negotiation and relationship management skills to satisfy a wide range of internal and external customers with conflicting priorities and the ability to lead and influence.
We consider as an advantage:
• We are looking for someone with project management experience and technical knowledge, and any design-related or VR/AR-specific knowledge is very beneficial!
• Experience of working in an agile delivery environment
Location: Hong Kong
• At Vertex VR, you will work in an internationally oriented organisation, where you own your own career development
• You will have a chance to work at the cutting edge of VR and interactive 3D visualisation with a team of enthusiasts
• You can become one of the leading Virtual Reality professionals in Hong Kong
• Referral bonus
Got interested? Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com!